Crosswords are a great way to keep your mind working, it has proven to be an excellent learning process for both kids and adults. Solving a crossword a day can keep your brain healthy by keeping it challenged. But there are times when even the best of us find ourselves stuck, this annoyance can go on for days; as there are times when you mind just simply refused to answer. There have been experiences when you know exactly what the word is, but that word just simply does not come forwards. These are the situations that can get you frustrated. At such times you feel like giving up, and some of you even do. The problem is if you quit how will you keep your brain working and going? Which is why we have decided to give you the perfect solution to the problem.
There are times when you find yourself stuck on a work, and there is no another option than to opt for help. If you find yourself in a position where you feel you need help with your crosswords, then we are here to help. You will no longer be required to waste time if you find yourself stuck at any given moment. Here we have all the solutions to your problems, simply click on the clues below and we will present you with the correct answer. If there is a change we have missed the answer you are looking for, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you with the answer as soon as possible.
New York Times
Wall Street Journal
We cover various famous crosswords that are published daily or weekly, and we solve them and post all the answers. But as we understand you are only stuck on one, and wish to do the rest on your own; which is why we have listed down all the clues, the answer will only appear once you have clicked on the clue. Here are a few tips to help you solve your crossword puzzle:
- Start by solving the ones you know, there is no reason why you should go one by one. It is a puzzle and all that matters in the end that all of them fit.
- Your guess is as good as anything, and one right guess can get the ball going to solve the entire puzzle. As the words are connected through letters, these letters can help you guess the next one, and that is how you keep going.
- There are some of us who are easily frustrated than others, for those of you who tend to give up easily; try taking a small break.
- There are times when you have filled in the right word, but your spellings are incorrect, so if things are not adding up simply check your spellings.
- Clues that end with a question mark are known to be the most difficult ones, so take your times with them. Read the clue a few times, and the answer might come to you.
- Most crosswords come with a theme, if you are successfully able to identify the theme solving the crossword will become easy. This is not true in every case, so identify a few words before you settle on this theory.